I’m going to solicit some response from the Savers who read this blog… Are there items that are not on my savings radar that you love? I may not list them as great deals if they are not something that I would normally buy. So, if you love something and you want me to track the prices for you, just let me know! I want this to be helpful for everyone who partakes of it!
For the Week of Wed. Jan. 6th. – Tue. Jan. 12th 2010
1) Tri-Tip untrimmed Roast $2.29 lb.
2) Seedless Clementines 3 lb. bag $2.99
3) Mild White Onions .39c lb.
4) Fresh Pork Spareribs $1.99 lb.
Did you know……
5) Jumbo Raw Shrimp 21-25 ct. (2 lb. bag) 4.99lb. OR
Extra Jumbo Cooked Tail on Shrimp 21-25 ct. (2lb.bag) $6.99lb.
6) Russet Potato 5lb. bag .99c ea.
7) Quaker Instant Oatmeal $2.00 ea. box (our favorite is the Weight Control, it has a higher fiber count and a lower sugar level!)
8) Lean Cuisine and Eating Right Meals $1.69 ea.
9) Coffeemate Creamer 32oz. $1.99 ea. with in ad coupon! (limit 2)
10) Lucerne String Cheese 16 oz. pkg. $1.99 ea. with in ad coupon (limit 1)
As always, be sure to check out your ads for the details. If you don’t receive one, they are always at the front of the store.